Friday, March 28, 2008

You've got mail

Last evening Joel and I went for a walk with the kids. We had Jake and Kaleigh in the stroller, Ryan was walking (by choice) and both dogs on their leashes. It was lots of fun, and I'm sure people who saw us thought the same thing. We were a sight I'm sure. When we got back to our driveway, Ryan and I decided to pick up some of the soggy newspapers that have surfaced since the snow started to melt. Much to my surprise, we also found 3 Christmas cards, our Dental cards, a home mortgage statement, and a letter telling us how to get to Kaleigh's MD appt on Jan 7th. It was kind of a relief because I was wondering where our dental cards had gotten to-we have appts in 4 days! It was also nice to get the Christmas cards-even if they were 3 months late!

No comments: