Friday, April 18, 2008

"Pump it Up Party"





This evening we went to a "Pump it Up" facility for an exclusive party for families of children with special needs. We took the boys and Jazmin who is here for the weekend. (it's so nice to have her back) Jazmin is a little apprehensive of fast motion, and as part of her daily therapies, the nurses work to "desensitize" her by playing a little "rough", bouncing her around, etc. She really got her fill tonight, but overall I think she really enjoyed herself. Ryan was a little machine. He had so much fun, and was going non-stop. The kid was amazing at the skill he showed with the obstacle course, and his ability to keep up with the older kids! Jake had a blast, he was a little apprehensive too, but once he got started he was a little firecracker bouncing around everywhere! Pictures were hard to come by due to the fast movement, and slow shutter speed. We did the best we could, and I'll share the ones I can. I have a couple good ones of Jaz, but I can't post them. I guess you'll have to settle for my cute boys instead!

1 comment:

Katherine said...

I can't wait to see them!