Sunday, November 1, 2009

Cecilia's in the highchair

Little miss is going to be 6 months old in 2 days. I can't hardly believe that, it's flown by so fast. I feel very blessed to be able to spend my days raising our kids. Some days I wish I still worked outside the home, but most days, I'm just happy to be with my family. Cecilia has graduated to the highchair. She refuses to sit back in her bouncy seat, so we pulled the highchair out of the attic and tried it out. She loves it. She can sit up and join us for meals, play with toys, and I can recline it and she can drink from her sippy cup....a task we're still working on (since she refuses to take a bottle). This evening I don't know how she did it, but she managed to get more juice on her onsie than in her mouth, thank God for oxyclean!

No comments: