Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Momma what did you do?




Last summer I paid good money to have Ryan's head buzzed short for the summer. This year, I decided I could do it myself with my newly purchased hair clipper (garage sale $3). It started out really well. I gave him kind of a mohawk look. We went and showed Joel, who surprisingly thought it looked really great. Then I decided to take a scissor to it and trim the long hairs up a little so they would stand up. Well, that didn't work, so I put a different guard on and tried buzzing it, well that really didn't work, so I gave up-hey I'm a nurse not a stylist. I took the guard off completely, and buzzed off the mohawk. Unfortunately, I forgot that when I did the rest of his hair, I used a #1 guard, so now he has a kind of "reverse mohawk" look going. Ryan could care less, he's just looking all over the house for his hair...."where did it go" he keeps asking, and feeling his head. Joel is a bit embarrassed I think, but like he said, it'll grow back. Now I just have to get Jake Fly Swat .





No comments: