Thursday, October 2, 2008

Everybody, cut me some slack would ya!

All right ya'll, here's the deal; I have three children in my home-ages 2 11/12ths, 2 4/12ths, and 1 9/12ths. I also watch my neighbor's kid (2 9/12ths) a few days a week, manage all the nurses coming to and from the house, keep MD appts, organize playdates, get the kids to ECFE classes, plan and cook meals, grocery shop, find Duchess everytime she runs away-and then bathe the dead animal stink off her (almost daily) and this is just a very short list of the things I do. Not asking for kudos, just stating the facts. I promise the blog is a priority, but I'm sorry to say, if the dog is stinky; she's going to get a bath before I post pictures and updates. That being said, 2 outa three are asleep, Duchess came home smelling like fresh air (for a change) Ryan's watching a movie and Joel's watching the debate, so I'm going to update!

No comments: