Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The sweetest sound

I had my first OB appointment today. It went very well, and I have good news to report. There is only 1 baby in my tummy!!!! I think every new mom has the thought...maybe it's twins. Well, when you already have three kids, all under the age 3, hearing it's just one is very good news. Since Joel is out of the country, I thought I would try to get something to share with him from the appt. and this is what I came up with. I focused the camera on my shirt so when you watch it you can pay attention to listening, not watching.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah, that's the best sound ever. Speaking of twins, my friend Leah (Adam's cousin Trav's wife) is pregnant with twins! Are you guys going to find out what you're having this time?

mom2ryanjakejazandcecilia said...

It's way to much fun not finding out. #1 it makes delivery day that much more exciting and #2 it drives everyone nuts that we don't know what kind of baby we're having...and that's almost totally worth it right there!

Unknown said...

I'm just too impatient not to find out! So, the baby will share a room with you and Pete and then what after that - move in with Jasmin?

mom2ryanjakejazandcecilia said...

Well, we'll have to cross that bridge when we get there. It depends on if it's a boy, or a girl, if Jazmin is off her "gear" and just a healthy kid, if we can put our "dream addition" on the house.....so many variables, so little time!