Sunday, December 28, 2008

Medtronic Christmas Party

This year, we continued our annual attendance to the Medtronic Children's "Holiday" Party. It was a lot of fun, as usual. It gets to be more and more fun as the kids get older and can really enjoy some of the entertainment/games. I wasn't too thrilled about being dragged on stage for the "kids over 25 contest" but, sometimes you just have to put your pride aside...for the sake of the children. We also got our Santa picture while we were there. Ryan wasn't quite as scared of him as last year, but still wouldn't sit on his lap. Jazmin didn't cry when we put her on his lap, but she was most certainly not happy about it. Jake....well, if you can't tell, he was DEFINITELY not happy about being there!

Well, try as I might, I can't get the Santa picture on here. I'll get Joel to help me and get it on as soon as possible.



No comments: