Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Bob the Builder

The foster agency Jazmin is place with us through gave us some tickets to see Bob the Builder live at the State theater. Jazmin loved it, Jake hated it, and Ryan liked the second half. Go figure! I think the boys were over tired from playing at their grandparents that day and the night before, so that made a difference I'm sure. I would have gotten more pictures of the kids enjoying the performance, but the camera nazi came and said "no pictures in the theater". I tried to debate the fact that it was intermission, and I only wanted pictures of my kids enjoying their first musical, but she started spouting out "publicity regulations this and publicity regulations that". I should have asked what they were planning to pay us in royalties to use pictures of my kids!

No comments: