Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Open mouth insert foot

Sorry it's been a few days since my last post. Unfortunately, Jazmin did not continue to respond well to the antibiotics, and has spent the last 4 days in the ER/PICU (pediatric intermediate care unit) at Children's Hospital. The poor kiddo has had a rough week. I've gotten a laptop from Nanny Jenny to use, and will try to update while I'm at the hospital, but I've had problems so far, so no promises. It's been estimated we'll be there at least through Sat, but I'm working hard on getting that moved up.

Jake is doing great, he's recovering quickly from his pneumonia and ear infection. I hope I didn't just jinx him!

Ryan has had a rough couple days with regards to his potty training. He's been doing great for the last few months, but has really regressed. Hopefully when Jazmin and I are home again for good, he'll resume his old habits.

Thank you everyone who has pulled together to help us the last 4 days, and the days yet to come, we couldn't have done it without you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, poor Jazmin. Hope you're hanging in there! Abby, you are such a strong woman, I really admire you. I hope she gets to go home soon. I'm thinking of you guys.