Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas





I want to start by wishing you all a Merry Christmas-even a day late is better than nothing. We had a very festive yet busy holiday. The boys loved opening their presents and playing with them too. We all received many very nice things. It was also nice to get to see all our family this year! Some years we have to skip a side due to scheduling conflicts, but we were able to make it to them all.



Jake finally took his first solo steps yesterday evening. He did two of them walking from Grandpa Bryce to me!! Yeah...go Jake!



Ryan helped play Santa by delivering presents. He had a hard time not opening them all, but was a great little helper!



Keleigh sat in her seat, looked cute and slept the whole time. She's pretty young to be festive.

However, she is definitely growing, she no longer fits into preemie diapers and some of the preemie clothes are getting too small too. I'm anxious to weigh her again and see if we've passed the 6lb marker finally!



And finally.....my brother Doug proposed to his gal pal Sara! I'm going to get an awesome sister in-law two nephews and a niece. What a wonderful Christmas present for our family.



I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying all the snow we've been getting. Joel and I would like to take the boys sledding, maybe we'll do it this weekend.

No comments: