Wednesday, December 12, 2007

running on fumes



Things are going pretty smooth considering. Jake is a little on the jealous side, however, he's starting to come around. Ryan is mostly just concerned with how "the baby" is doing. He narrates everything I do, "mommy feed the baby" "mommy put the baby down" "mommy change the baby" and so on. Sleep is virtually non-existent. Jake still wakes up once or twice a night-a habit we're trying hard to break, and Kaleigh needs to eat every three hours. Needless to say, I'm running on auto-pilot right now. Otherwise, we're all doing great. Jake should be walking on his own by Christmas. He's a little tornado right now. He crawls into a room, destroys it, and moves on to the next room. There are times when I can't even see my floor due to the toys and books he tosses everywhere. Ryan did this too, so at least I know it's not permanent. Ryan is a little jabber-jaws. He talks non-stop and is just a great little person.

No comments: