Monday, January 21, 2008

Baby Braeden, and Baking Cookies




I finally got to see baby Braeden again. He's getting cuter by the day! The first time i went I took all the kids, and forgot my camera, but Joel and I went again this weekend. I got some great pictures of him. Dan and Sarah have fallen into parenthood very smoothly. They really seem to have a handle on things.
Ryan and I baked cookies today. He stood at the counter and dumped in the ingredients after I measured them out. I poured the chocolate chips into a bowl right off the bat, and he ate a lot of them. When I told him it was time to put them into the batter, he started adding them one at a time. (we were making a double batch.....) I Finally had to "help" him pour it into the bowl-but not all of them. He made me leave some out for him. The cookies turned out excellent, he's quite the little baker.
And finally, Joel couldn't get the truck started after work today. He thinks it must need a new fuel pump. We're already down one vehicle cuz the van needs a new transmission, but now we're down 2!! I got the kids all ready to go pick him up and started on my not-so-merry-way, and when I got about 15 miles into the 40 mile trip Joel called to say his dad was picking him up and he could borrow his mom's truck until we get ours fixed. Once again, thanks Bryce and Sharon. So the kids and I turned around and headed home. It was a little late to bed, but ended up being an ok night.

No comments: