Sunday, November 16, 2008

A China update...

Joel is home safe and sound, he surprised me at 1:30 am Thursday! I was expecting him Saturday early afternoon, so it was a very pleasant surprise. I believe he and his dad scared our night nurse half to death, but she seems to have recovered!

I still haven't managed to look at all the pictures, or hear the stories that go with them, but I promise I'll put some pictures of his trip on soon.

I would like to brag that my hubby brought home not just one beautiful set of pearls for me, he brought two, and a gorgeous designer (knockoff) bag!

Most of all though, I'm just glad he's home safe and sound, and so are the kids.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear he made it home safe and sound. Must be nice to have an extra set of hands around the house. No more single mom Abby!