Sunday, November 2, 2008

Reading in the tub




I've been in the process of trying to re-organize the kid's toys and books. This is a never ending job, and just when I find a toy box or bookcase that works, someone has a birthday. For Ryan's 3rd birthday he got a ton of bigger kid books, which was awesome. What isn't awesome is when he and Jake thought they should add some of their own illustrations to them. So, I took all the "paper" books (left the cardboard books) and put them in a bin. I had them under Jake's bed, but they discovered them. Since there is a lock on my bathroom door, and they are never in there w/out me I figured they would be safe in there. So, now while I shower, instead of wondering what the kids are getting into, and rushing a 10 minute shower into 3, they sit in the bathroom and read. I hardly know what to do with the 7 extra minutes!

No comments: