Sunday, August 10, 2008

The big day....

It's 12:04 am and I should be in bed. Tomorrow, Jazmin comes to live with us permanently. I'm so excited I can't hardly type...so thank goodness for spellcheck. I've gotten as ready as I can think of, tidying up the house, getting everything I have of hers put away, talking to the boys about her coming back, etc etc etc. Due to all this excitement, I can't even think about sleep. It's weird to think that this time I don't have to say goodbye. In the past, it was always just a matter of time before she left us and we had to get used to saying goodbye. Now she'll be here to stay, and it's hard to get my grasp around that. Jazmin is a really special girl, and we feel so privileged to have her in our lives, and our long term future. I suppose I better try to get some sleep, we've got a big day tomorrow, and I'm sure I could use the energy. Wish us luck for the move, and prayers for the transition once again, from 2 children to 3. We're going to need it, but most certainly wouldn't have it any other way.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck - although I'm sure you guys won't need it. You're very blessed. Enjoy this time!

Anna