Thursday, August 7, 2008

A quick visit

I ran over to Jazmin's current residence to drop off a "tower" for all her supplies, and to pick up some stuff her foster mom had packed. Monday will be a busy day, so any little bit helps. I planned to just get in and out of the house as fast as I could, knowing it would be hard to see her and leave her again. But the nurse on duty, bless her heart, brought her out for me to visit. OMGosh has she gotten bigger, and cuter (if possible). She has the cutest glasses, and was all smiles when she saw me, of course so was I! If I hadn't had other witnesses I would have thought I imagined it, but after she saw me, and smiled, she made the sign for mother. It just about broke my heart to see her do that while looking at me. It may have just been a coincidence, but either way, I'm going to pretend she knew exactly what she was doing. Just a few more days.......

No comments: