Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mother's Day





It's a little late, but I wanted to update anyway.


Mother's day was spent at home with the kids, Joel's parents, and great Grandma Pete. We were also also lucky enough to have Jazmin for the day, and that was wonderful. We played outside on the swing set, had supper for 9, and later, Joel installed my mother's day present....a new garbage disposal. I asked for a clothes line, but about 30 seconds later, the garbage disposal went on the fritz and I re-arranged my priorities! All in all it was a wonderful day spent with family, and most importantly my kids and foster kids and I couldn't have been happier! To be blessed with so many wonderful children in my life, and family that's supportive of our life choices is really all I could ask for.

No comments: