Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Taz strikes....well you know the deal





Ok, so this time it's my fault. Dr. Phil was doing a follow up to a two part show he aired a couple weeks ago, and I wanted to see it. Jake was asleep, as was Kaleigh, and Ryan was supposed to be having quiet time on my bed, so I thought, "why not?". After a while, I realized it was very quiet in the house, and thought....hmmm did Ryan fall asleep? NO SUCH LUCK! I found him in my bathroom, tearing apart the jade plant I have been growing for the last 4 years. He stripped all the leaves off, dug out the dirt, and then, to make it even better, he threw his bathroom toys on top to make even a bigger mess. The problem is, that I can't even really get mad at him, cuz I should have been paying closer attention. The worst part, the show wasn't even that interesting!

No comments: